Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Chronic obstructive airways disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical screening
- Blood pressure checks
- Family planning
- Child health & baby clinic - Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month 10:00 - 11:30 with the health visitor or Nursery Nurse at St Andrews Church Hall, West Street, Ashburton TQ13 7DT
- Child immunisations
- Maternity services - antenatal clinic on Monday mornings with the midwife.
- Minor surgery - including joint injections, removal of lumps and bumps and cautery.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - flu, tetanus, pneumonia etc. Also travel vaccinations including yellow fever.
- Health Checks
- Smoking cessation